Sunday, April 7, 2013

Welcome!


Welcome to Miss Momvocate! This is a place to celebrate all things MOM! I wanted to start this blog to share all things I enjoy about being a mom! And, some of this stuff may not even involve kids!

I’m Trisha – a 30-something hailing from Southern California. I have the heart and sass of a Southern Belle, as I am Florida born. I’m the mother to two incredible, sweet and crazy young gentlemen, Brady and Weston. I’m blessed to be the wife to the best and most loving man, David. I spend most of my day being a stay at home mommy and making memories that will last my sons a lifetime. I like my wine. I like my food. I love some girl time. Most of all, I love life!

I will occasionally share with you a parenting tip, a crafty idea, ask advice, gripe and maybe talk about things girly.  I hope ya’ll pull up a chair and stay a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Miss Momvocate. Powered by