Monday, May 6, 2013

Poo-Pouri

There is one thing that is universal. We ALL poop. Yup, that's what we're talking about today. Dropping deuces. The number TWO. Dropping the kids off at the community pool. Crap. Sh*t. Poop. Don't be scurred. We are only going to talk about the smell. Or, more specifically, how to get rid of it!

This is another "recipe" I ran across that had me on the floor laughing. I was thinking, "Seriously? Is this a joke?" But, after I about spit out my morning coffee, it dawned on me, "I don't like poo smell. Why not try this out?". Right? No one likes to walk into the bathroom and inhale the lingering scent of poo. So, if this poo-pouri works, why not use it!?

Here's my personal custom poo-pouri blend:


  • 2 ounce glass spray bottle
  • distilled water (I boiled and cooled tap water instead)
  • 20 drops peppermint essential oil
  • 10 drops eucalyptus essential oil
  • 5 drops lavender essential oil
  • 3 drops tea tree essential oil (for it's anti-bacterial properties, because no one wants to neutralize poo with germs!)

I just mixed all of the above in my spray bottle and set it out with this sign.


Okay, this poem about my poo spray sucks. I KNOW this. But, this sign is not always in my bathroom. I left it for the hubby one time! I just can't bring myself to leave instructions for my guests to use my poo-pouri. I like to imagine that none of my friends poop in my house. Or poop at all. *Poking out my minds eye right now* 

The verdict? It works! Spray before you dump and the smell is dissipated! I'm thinking I might give this away for Christmas and for Teacher Appreciation Day. Well, maybe not. But, this stuff is pretty awesome. 

Give it a try. It's well worth making a small batch! The person using the bathroom after you will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Miss Momvocate. Powered by